What’s new in iRetrieval 6?
• Several “under the hood” changes to update compatibility issues with newer operating systems such as Windows 10 and macOS Sierra.
• Fixed printing issues when printing multiple documents.
• All meter fields are now added to the printout. This includes Duple 1, Duple 2, Triple 1, and Triple 2.
• Fixed page 2 printing issue which prevented printing all records in one step.
• Minor layout changes, fixes, enhancements.
• Interface color changes for both Elementary and Choral layouts to make a visual difference between users running iRetrieval 5 and iRetrieval 6.
BASIC UPGRADE PROCESS
• Email iRetrieval firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an update.
• Send your Data file to us for conversion (specific details in upgrade guide)
• Your data file will be converted and you will be sent download links for your converted Data file and the new iRetrieval 6 software.
• Install iRetrieval 6 following the info in the iRetrieval 6 Upgrade Guide.
• Place your newly converted Data.RDT6 into the new iRetrieval 6 folder.
• Open iRetrieval 6 and you should be up and running!
Download the complete upgrade guide by clicking here.
Email iRetrieval support by clicking here to start the upgrade process.